Cancer Community
extremely worry and trapped in a reclusive area

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Hello doctor, I am 30 year old man who recently noticed a hard painful inside the skin lump jsut under neat my scrotum. Since my notice i cant sleep and stop touching. When i roll my hand over it, it is painful and when i tried to squeeze it nothing comes off. I dont think its a pimple since i cant see a head and the lump is under my skin. Now I was wondering if it was skin cancer or something else even tough i read somewhere else that cancer lump are not painful. Is it true?

My second question and equally important is in regards to the nature of cancer lump. Now if I decided to wait before i could see a doctor in the city and the lump goes away, will it still be consider a cancer treat or not? In other words, doctor, does cancer lump goes away after ew days or does it stay longer and gets bigger? will be a lunmp that gets smaller and goes away consider a canncer treat or not? the reason im asking you this is to be able to have a certain idea of my situation because if cancer lumps does not go away that easily and gets bigger then I will have better state of mind till my next doctor visit.

thanks a million doctor for the service that your providing (this goes out also to the founders of medhelp and anyone that is associated with it)

This discussion is related to could this be cancer.

I will strongly suggest you to consult the doctor thoroughly as, also go for some tests that are essential before its too late as, atleast it should be known that exactly where is a problem and what is it.

Dont worry everything will be allright just be calm.

Thanks!!
i was wondering is it tru that lum cancer doesnt hurt? I mean that there's no pain

2) the second question is i wanted to know if a bump goes away does it mean that it wasnt cancer? in other words does cancer lump hsa to be removed medically or does it goes away on his own?

clueless pls help enlighten me so that i could help those that are clueless in my region