facial twitching and dizziness
For the last 4 months I have had facial twiching starting from underneath my left eye to my chin. It is worst in the morning as soon as I wake up. Now I am starting to feel dizzy. I have gone to the doctors and they said that it was because I had a tooth infection. I had the extraction and I am still having the same issues. They prescribed me Neurotin and tegretol but I still have the twitching. Is it possible that I might have a brain tumor or just an enlarged brain artery that is causing the twitching. I have done other research and there are other possiblities but I am not sure. I don't have insurance at the moment but I am thinking of just going to the ER.
I don't think this is any brain tumor, however, if this persists you should probably have an image of your head/brain done.  

Sounds like a nerve irritation secondary to this tooth issue in my opinion and nerves sometimes take a while to "settle down."  

If you feel your situation is worsening and you think you need emergent care then go to the ER.  

Keep us posted.