help can it be cancer
had minor abdominal pain esp. after eating foods I would feel sick. i had an ultrasound here are the findings
NO MASS IS SEEN IN THE LIVER. NO HYDRONEPHORIS SEEN IN RIGHT KIDNEY. NORMAL VASCULAR FLOW. GALL BLADDER IS WITHIN NORMAL LIMITS. ECHOGENIC AREA IN LIVER. THERE IS HOWEVER SOME SHADOWING IN THIS AREA. CT IS RECCOMENDED FOR FURTHER ASSESMENT. THIS  WOULD BE ATYPICAL FOR A FAT SHADOW. COMMON DUCT IS NORMAL IN SIZE BETWEEN 3MM AND 4MM.
IMPRESSION: ECHOGENIC AREA SHADOWING IN THE LIVER POSSIBLY BENIGN CALCIFICATION. COMPLETE ASSESMENT WITH CT RECCOMENDED.
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Were you able to have the CT scan performed? Liver calcification may be caused by a variety of issues such as past infection or injury,pregnancy, liver lesions or tumors, medication side effect, and even excessive alcohol consumption. To determine the underlying cause, it is best that you have the CT scan as recommended and discuss the results with your doctor for proper evaluation. Correlation with your symptoms, medical history and physical examination is also important. Take care and do keep us posted.
Ct came back normal so did all my blood work