high lymphs and low neutrophils
Hi my blood work came back low neutrophils 35 and high lymphs 53.
I also took Navarro Urine test for cancer screening positive for cancer at Index + 4,(53.0 Int. Units)
I am exhausted, no appetite, bruising easily, dark circles under eyes, bloated and feeling full and constant back pain.
I am 55 yearold female, 5'10" and 135 lbs.
Thank You for any help
How are you? What are the symptoms present and what are other diagnostic tests done? Low neutrophils and high lymphocytes may be associated with viral infection, lymphoma, autoimmune diseases and even leukemia. For proper diagnosis, it is best that you discuss the result with your doctor as well as  to correlate the symptoms present. With regards to the urine test,  results may be affected by pregnancy, sexual contact, thyroid issues, use of steroidal compounds and vitamin D3, or female hormone supplements. To rule out malignancy, direct clinical examination and additional diagnostic tests may need to be done. Take care and do keep us posted.