Cancer Community
ibs or fatty stool

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

ibs or fatty stool

im 34 year old male .ive been to my gastroenterologist and he ordered or performed the necessary tests (blood tests liver and pancreas enzyme tests, colonoscopy, endoscopy with biopsies, ct scan of abdomin (abdomen) and pelvis, gallbladder ultrasound, and hida scan) all normal except for endoscopy which showed mild gastritis and gerd. maybe slight ibs. the thing about the ibs part that throws me is i am very regular. i go once a day in the morning like 98% of the time. im not constipated nor do i have diareah. sometimes my stool floats but then slowly sinks. is it easy to tell the difference between stools that float because of gas and those because of fat? what else is there to have in the form of tests? i feel like ive done it all. i have no history of gastric cancer, not anemic, never had h pylori or polyps in stomach or colon. Also i recently started to put the weight ive lost back on. i assume this is a good sign. I worry about my pancreas.
.
Sorry, but in my opinion you have an issue with anxiety and I would recommending you consult your physician about this anxiety.