juvenile abnormal mole left foot
Hey I'm waiting on final report from my sons biopsy but half report is back and she said it's not spitz nevus like she first thought and he had 3 different types of basal cell head neck and foot . The foot showed unusually abnormal atypical and may have to go deeper and wider but the foot was not spitz like she first thought so they sent it off to another lab and waiting for their report and then it will be finalized. What else could it be on a 14 year old boy? Ugh my nerves are tore up! Its been 3 weeks this wed since biopsy. Look and tell me what u think please
Hi there!

With the description possibility of melanoma and basal cell carcinoma would need to be ruled out. We would probably have to wait till the final biopsy report. After a definite diagnosis is made, it can be managed accordingly.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
A second opinion should not take 3 weeks long. You might want to call the pathology department directly yourself to find out the most current findings.  What's the size of your son's lesion? What kind of biopsy was performed?