low cholesterol and gastric cancer.
I am a 28 yo half black half asian male.  very active, 165 lbs 9%bodyfat.. 22.9 bmi..  normal bp and am bradycardic because of my better than average physical condition.  My question is.. I dont have a great diet, at all.  I dont really watch what I eat.  I dont eat mcdonalds, but I will eat lots of pizza and other processed foods.   My cholesterol has been 121 and 135 the last 2 times Ive checked it in the last year.  Because of my terrible diet, and the recent reports, I am now worried about stomach cancer.  If I eat something not healthy early in the morning on an empty stomach, lets say, drink a carbonated beverage, Ill get a slight pain in my upper left quad.  I used to have IBS when i was younger, that used to also make me nauseous, but not anymore.  No one has had cancer is my family, not in the last 3 to 4 generations at least.  I just wanted to know should I be concerned about a potential correlation between my low cholesterol levels and gastric cancer?
There is no correlation between gastric cancer and low cholesterol levels.  I would not be overlyconcerned about this.