Aa
A
A
Close
low cholesterol and gastric cancer.
I am a 28 yo half black half asian male.  very active, 165 lbs 9%bodyfat.. 22.9 bmi..  normal bp and am bradycardic because of my better than average physical condition.  My question is.. I dont have a great diet, at all.  I dont really watch what I eat.  I dont eat mcdonalds, but I will eat lots of pizza and other processed foods.   My cholesterol has been 121 and 135 the last 2 times Ive checked it in the last year.  Because of my terrible diet, and the recent reports, I am now worried about stomach cancer.  If I eat something not healthy early in the morning on an empty stomach, lets say, drink a carbonated beverage, Ill get a slight pain in my upper left quad.  I used to have IBS when i was younger, that used to also make me nauseous, but not anymore.  No one has had cancer is my family, not in the last 3 to 4 generations at least.  I just wanted to know should I be concerned about a potential correlation between my low cholesterol levels and gastric cancer?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
There is no correlation between gastric cancer and low cholesterol levels.  I would not be overlyconcerned about this.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources