lower Abdominal pain
I have had lower abdominal pain for over a year and I don't know what i have. I have gotten an ultra sound but it came out clear.  I have a normal mentrual cycle.  About a year ago after I would work out i would have some spotting on my panties. I would have a brownish color or pinkish. Then after several months it started to be red. As in blood. But very little. I would have pain on my left side while running which indicated that I would start to spot. So I would have to minimize my workouts or stop. Then lately I have had to use a pad to hold the spotting because it has increased. I still have pain on my left lower abdomen side. It usually hurts when I have to go to the restroom and after.  I don't know if this is a bladder problem or cervical cancer. I have had several urine infections lately as well in the past 6 months. Just on and off.  I get a a little discharge as well sometimes. Can any body tell me whats goin on? Please help.
Its me lost__world

I  just wanted to point out that im 21 years old, no kids, and have not had any sexual intercourse.  I have hold that off and only tease and play around.
It's important to go see an Ob/Gyn to do a PAP smear to check for cervical cancer, and a pelvic exam to see if the blood is coming from the uterus.  Spotting during workouts sounds more vaginal.  I'd go see your OB/Gyn right away.