lump near vagina
I found a bump under my skin about last month.  It multiplied to three, then two disappeared.  Because I have HPV, my doctor did a colpolscopy and it seemed that it was a dysplasia (sp?) and recommended we just keep an eye on it. I just also got tested for all other STDs and was clear.   Could this bump be a tumor or something serious?  Does cancer develop that fast?  I'm rather concerned, and any input would be much appreciated.  Thank you so much.
I'm sorry, me previous post was confusing - I saw my doctor in April, and this was before I developed the bump.  So my doctor has not seen the bump yet.
Hi.
Just want to clarify where exactly is the lump located?
Enlargement of inguinal lymph nodes is commonly caused by an acute infection.  The infection could be in the genitourinary tract.  There are times when even with resolution of infection, these lymph nodes remain enlarged.  Other conditions that can present with enlargement of inguinal lymph nodes include lymphomas and carcinomas.
It would be best to go back to your doctor for further evaluation.
Take care.    
Thank you 'Dennis MD' for taking the time to reply to my post!!
As for the location of my two bumps, one is to the right of my upper right vaginal area (sort of between where my my vaginal area and where my leg meets my joints??  if that makes sense??); the other is more around the lower left of my vaginal area (along my leg meets my body!).  I did have a yeast infection about about two - three weeks ago, but I feel like one of them was already there before my yeast infection.  It did get worse during my infection, I think.
Thank you so much again.....!!!
Hi again.
Thanks for the clarification.  
From your description, the lumps are in your inguinal area.  It could have resulted from a previous infection.  Repeated infections or chronic infections would tend to increase the size of the lymph nodes in that area.
You should have it examined though so that an appropriate intervention can be given.
Good luck.
Thank you again:)  I will make an appointment first thing tomorrow!!  I just hope it's not serious....