Cancer Community
lump on chest

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

lump on chest

Im a 23 year old male. I found a lump in the middle of my chest. its hard and i thought mayb it was bone but its never been there before. It doesnt move when I touch it and is a bit painful when I push on it. I had thyroid cancer 2 years ago but they told me it was gone.Im worried but Im scared to have to go to the doctor and go through all of that again. What should I do?
Please, don't delay, go see your doctor, get an ultra-sound. It has to be better getting the facts about this mass then living in fear of the unknown.
Thanks, i made an appointment for monday morning to go in, because i started to feel really sick today. I been loosing weight and lost my appetite and just feel really bad, its got worse in the last 2 days. I will be going in first thing on monday.