lump on my testical
Several months ago i felt a lot of pain on my right testical. The pain lasted for about 24 hours. This is not the first time this happened so I wasn't worried, but several days after the pain ended I started to feel a lump in my right testical. At first it hurt to touch the lump   but now I can phisicaly feel it. When the testical is loose the lump is twards the bottom of the right side on the right testical and when testical hard its twards the top. I am 22 years old and I'm very worried about this symptom. I have resently lost my job and medical insurence so going to the doctor is not an option at the moment. Please Help.
Hi.
Testicular pain could be due to orchitis, epididymitis, hydrocele, varicocele, and testicular torsion.
I would suggest to have yourself examined by a physician for evaluation and management.
Good luck.
Found a lump on my left testical last night but when I got up this morning it was gone. Should I worry?