Cancer Community
many tiny lumps in neck

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

many tiny lumps in neck

Hi I have about 9 or 10 lumps in my neck. These lumps are real small. They are about the size of the tip of a pen,some are just a little bigger. These lumps are skin colored and can only be felt not seen. They are not sore. I have found them also 2 years ago cause my neck started to hurt. So i started to massage my neck and found the lumps. They have not seemed to grow in size and if they have it is hardly noticeable. What do you think this is? Do you think it is lymphoma? I am a 30 year old male and seem to be pretty healthy. I never have headaches and have not lost weight or anything. Please let me know. The reason i have not been to the doctors for this is because i have no medical insurance and am currently out of work,so i have no money to pay for the doctor visits and bills.