masters
my hausband had a Colonoscopy, 2 weeks ago, the results were Multiple polyprectomy, tortuous and redundant colon
The biopsy results were:
1)  1 polyp o.9 cm diameter
Biopsy from ascending colon:tubulovillous lesion with low grade dysplasia
2)  1 polyp o.9 cm diameter
ascending and descending colonic biopsy
fragments of colonic mucosa showing adenomatous change, low grade

WHAT ARE THE TREATMENT RECOMMENDATION??
How is your husband?Adenomatous polyps may start as benign growths but may become invasive as they become larger. Polypetomy or  surgical removal is usually indicated.  Other factors to consider include the size, type and number of polyps; whether poylpectomy has been complete; the general health and age of the patient.  In general the larger the polyp the more likely there is to be malignant or cancerous change. It is best that you discuss the result with your attending physician for proper evaluation. Repeat colonoscopy every three years or as indicated depending on these factors is usually reommended. Take care and do keep us posted.  
Thank you for your response, now I have an ergent medical issue regarding myself.
In a colonoscopy, a malignant pedunculated polyp was found.
The pathological findings were:
Malignant Pedunculated polyp composed of , well differentiated, adenocarcinoma arising in villous adenoma ,
No vascular lymphatic  invasion seen,
deep margins are free of tumor distance 1.7mm                                                                                    
,   My doctors are divided in their opinions regarding going through surgery, the main indication is polyprectomy margin is 1.5 mm, which is <2 mm from deep margin. It seems that the European guidelines are to avoid surgery while the American gidlines recommend laproscopic surgical intervention.
Could you have any recommendation or medical information to help me deciede