medical explanation
Good day everyone! As my annual physical examination results were given, results shown was: suspicious densities, right apex. Apico lordotic view advised. Since my schedule of follow up will be on the second week of September, I want to know at least what it is all about. Can somebody enlighten me on this? I am really worried if it is something serious? Hope to here from anyone soon. Thanks.
Hi.  The "suspicious densities, right apex" refer to whitish opacities seen on the top area (apex) of your right lung on chest x-ray.  The radiologist who read the x-ray cannot clearly distinguish what those densities are.  That's why he wants to have another x-ray taken from a different angle (apico-lordotic view) to see them better.  Those suspicious densities can merely be artifacts or "dirt" which contaminated the x-ray while it was being taken.  It could also signify a lung infection such as tuberculosis or pneumonia, which can present with densities in that area of the lungs.
i had my xray 3 times dis jan to march..for my january,february result everything was normal till this march that
the result im my xray that they see a suspicious right upper lobe opacity..is that possible?