meth and chemo
What happens if you use meth while on chemo. How bad is it?
How are you? Methamphetamine affects the brain and can create feelings of pleasure, increase energy and elevate mood. However, it can lead to adverse effects such as irregular heartbeat, increased blood pressure and a variety of psychological problems as well as may interact with other medications including chemotherapeutic agents. How bad it could get depends on a variety of factors including the diagnosis, medical history, the amount of meth used as well as overall health. Talk to your doctor about this for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
I am in the middle of treatment for adrenal cancer and am suffering already from adrenal fatigue.  I am a recovering meth addict and my doctor wants to give me low doses of vyvanse or desoxyn to combat it.  at low doses, (70-150mg/day) it has notable therapeutic value.  But becareful!! and only under doctor's supervision!