Cancer Community
multi septated right ovarian cyst

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

multi septated right ovarian cyst

multi septated right overian cyst measuring 6.1x 4cm is a cancer..
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there,
A septated or complex ovarian cysts is composed of both solid and liquid matter. The chances of malignancy depend on the thickness of walls .The common symptoms are heavy or irregular menses, pain in the pelvic region or lower back etc.It should be immediately treated because if it is twisted it can lead to severe complications. You may need blood tests and a biopsy to determine whether or not the cyst is cancerous. Do consult your gynecologist and clarify your concerns. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and take care!
thanks for your reply,.... my doctor suggest me to do some blood test but i didnt get the result yet, doctor told me after getting the result.they wil suggest me whether 2 do laperoscopy or not? my marriage is on comming  april28.
im tensed becoz of this only..is this afect my mrge life...