Cancer Community
need answers
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

need answers

My mum has this pain on left side. She 's had all sorts of tests and xrays
But they came up negative. The only thing that showed was the inflamation (inflammation)
In her stomach but the doctors couldnt tell us exactly  why.
However there is one doctors that thinks its a tumor that hides inside the stomach cells
So therefore it will never show in xrays/scans or any other test. Meanwhile the pain is getting worse and there is nnothing we can do to make it go away.
The only pain relief shes on is morphine. But thats causings hessther problems as well. Such as memory loss,
Dizziness, sleepless , headache and weight loss.
Please give me a solution. Tell me what to do. How do i help her
Hi,
As mentioned from the other post, further evaluation by a gastroenterologist and additional diagnostic tests may need to be done to determine the underlying cause. While morphine may also cause side effects, change of medication and dosage may be warranted. For pain relief, she can also try complementary and alternative medicine such as biofeedback therapy or acupuncture.  It is best that you discuss these options with her attending physician for proper management. Seeking another doctor's opinion may also help. Take care and best regards.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...