pain where the epidiymis connects with my right testicle
For at least five (5) years I have periodically experienced a slight pain in the epididymis region of my right testicle.  The pain is not universal and seems to be isolated to the vein-like structures in the region connecting the testicle to epididymis.  Specifically, the pain seems to exist right at the point where the lower epididymis connects to the testicle.  

When performing routine checks to my testicles, there is no apparent pain or discomfort to the testicle and there are no "lumps" or "bumps" on the testicle itself.  If I really feel around and run my fingers up and down the epididymis, however, there is sometimes a sharp "pinching" sensation where the epidiymis connects to the testicle and the veins/arteries in the area sometimes seem sensitive.

In the morning, I rarely experience anything -- it seems to only act up once I am up and active.  Also, it seems to coincide with atheletic activity.  Sometimes, while exercising, if I suddenly make a lateral lunge with my right leg, I will feel a slight twinge.

I am 39, caucasian, healthy and was born with an undescended right testicle (which was repaired at birth).

How concerned should I be about this?

-Mateos
Hey Mateos, did you ever figure out what is causing your pain? I have some similar pain and went to see a urologist in my area. He didnt seem too concerned, said I have a small hernia, take some alieve for 10 days and thats it. I am still experiencing pain and am still looking for answers. If you figured anything out, can you email me please?

***@****

-SC
I have seemingly dull pain in or behind the left testicle and cannot figure out what it is.  Anyone know of this sort of pain?
i have had very sensitive testicles for many years, even if i slightly rub them on something and i mean slightly, doctors dont seem to worried but it sends me crazy. if anyone has a similar problem could you let me know what you think it is. thanks,