pelvic mass
I have gone to the doctor about a mass about half an inch wide. They are just sending me to somebody else and I'm concerned as to what it is. If anybody has ever had anything like this it would really put me at ease to know what this could be. Searching the internet has just scared me and made me think the worst until my appointment in a week.
This mass is located on the top of my left hip bone and is hard. It is also movable and has been growing in size over the past month. This is a lump i guess coming out of my skin. If you had any ideas it would help greatly.
Your mass may be a lymph node which is swollen and this occurs when you have any infection in that area.
Biopsy is a method to rule out cancer and this is a normal procedure to test lumps.
Please go ahead and make it clear for everyone so that the clinician will go for the best line of treatment for you.
Please take care!