Cancer Community
persistclonla b cells with elevated igm and lymphadenopathy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

persistclonla b cells with elevated igm and lymphadenopathy

I have had high titers of cold aggultinins for over 10 yrs I was then tested by flow cyntometry and came back 5% monoclonal b cells i then a bone marrow biopsy that came back present with the b cells in the marrow at 1% I had one neg pet/ct and a 2nd with suv uptake of 5 in the pelvis i have mediastinal lymphadenopathy but they cant acess the nose its 4 cm for biopsy and the slightly enlarged node in the pelvis cant be accessed either i have had 8 Ct scans following these lymphnodes the b cell are persisitent but last checked at 3% i also show elevated IgM at 374 the local oncologist says he thinks ita rheumatology issue but when i was checked by rhuematologist i had been on prednisone for 2 yrs so he said the tests could be masked he could not find anything I have swollen joints , chronic pain and was diagnosed with neuropathy after never conductionstudy mayo say s possiable evoloving lymphoma local says he doesnt think so how long to keep getting scanned i addtionally had an increase in number of lymphnodes more in number then size the local oncologist stopped checking the b cells but they were present on 5 flows being in limbo for 2 yeasr is taking its toll on me do i need to be concerned with the elvated igm and also always low creatinine and low albumin with elevated igm ??