Cancer Community
please help! have benn suffering from constipation for 2years!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

so i have been suffering from my stomach problem since november 2009. it started with a real bad stomach ache and constipation but the stomach ache lasted for only a month or so. but i have been suffering from constipation and diahhrea but mainly constipation for 2years now.alot of constipation but never saw it as a problem. i never really drank water or had a healthy diet back then but im not overweight. i would poop a nice piece of poop then a bunch of little pieces. but have been pooping little pieces as of late. i have started to slightly bleed and notice it a little when i wipe my self. light red blood. i started bleeding late december and went to the doctor in jan and she told me its because i dont intake enough fiber but i decided to get a second opinion and this time i got my anus checked out, he stuck a small scope and stuck his finger and said there is not tears or anything visibly wrong. he said at the worst it could be colon cancer but im only 18. i have started to take the fiber for about 3 days now and have seen significant improvment. im not constipated anymore but have gotten gasy and have had this wierd feeling in my stomach and didnt see any blood until yesterday and got real scared! since late dec i have bled 5 times, a small amount all bright red. what could i possibly have!!! im scared that it might have been polyps i had and have now turned to cancer. i started to get neck pain last week(whenever i lean it to the left) and have a small lump in the middle of my chest and it hurts, especially when i press it. im scared because i feel like it might be cancer in my colon and it has spread upward, why after 2 years have i just NOW started bleeding? please help!