please help! swollen lymph node?
ok so i just went to bed, laid down and had my right cheeck on my arm. it felt sore so i felt and on my jaw is a tiny bump that feels like a lymph node. are there lymph nodes on the jaw line? and what would cause it to swell? it has to be a lymph node because i felt on the other side in the same spot and felt one but smaller what cold this be? is it lymphoma? it is small and moveable. it isn't sore when i touch it but it was sore when i laid on it. i am terrified to death, please someone help me
ok so i also just read somewhere that lymph nodes running along your jaw line, not under the jaw but on the jaw are cervical lymph nodes. BUT why would it swell? could an infected tooth cause it to swell and would it have to be on the same side? or i have a toth on the right side sameas swelling that i broken all but a tiny piece so i am sure that it is infected or something. you cant tell that it is swollen but when i feel on my jaw line it is there. tiny moveable but de swollen. the one on the other side is smaller and not swollen. i have posted before about lymph nodes, but i am very terrified. my dad died of lymphoma. and i might add to that, i was adopted so he wasn't my biologcal father. when i had swollen lymph nodes before i was checked by a doctor, and had a cbc. everything came back normal all but was elevated by like 1 which they said showed a slight infection. also was told if i had lymphoma that my cbc would be either extremely high or extremely low. i am in desperate need for advice as i dont know if lymph nodes swelling on the chin not under the chin is normal.