Cancer Community
poo blood

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

poo blood

im 19 years old and i just notice that i poo a small amount of blood yestersday. today i check if i poo blood and i didnt see blood, what could be my problem? im worrie sick.
Don't get to freaked out.  Are you having any other symptoms?  Could be something as minor as hemorrhoids.  You should see your family doctor to have them check your stool for hidden blood.  No worries though.
my sis had that just go to the doctor i think girl doc is better and she'll check it for you they have a tabelet for it

Could you please elaborate on whether you have had similar symptoms previously? Are you on any medications? What was the color of the blood? Bright red or dark red?

You need not panic so much. This could be due to various causes and you would need to consult your doctor before a cause can be found out.

Let us know what your doctor advises and also if you have any other doubts.

Regards.