purple spot on outer bottom lip
Please help!!I have had a spot on the outer bottom lip for a year now. It's right in the middle and about a quarter inch thick. I am fair skinned so this spot really looks quite bruised from far away. Everyone assumes I've hit my lip but this is permanent it seems. It's mostly purple and not raised at all. I can brush my finger or lipstick right over without feeling a thing. My husband says it looks like a birth mark. It really is bothering me and it's so dark my lipstick doesn't cover it.  I am having a hard time with this. I have a 3 year old and I'm very worried it could be cancer. Thank you so much for your time......
Just wondering if you are a smoker?
I have a purple pimple like spot on my upper lip. I thought i got some bug from Brazil or the Amazon or some kind of an infection. There are all kinds of parasites in the jungle etc.

It could be some kind of a vericose vein, as I used to be told by my doctors years ago.

Anyhow, it has been only few months with this permanent blue 'pimple'!