Cancer Community
some kind of throat cancer??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

some kind of throat cancer??

okay, so i am 14 and i'v had this since i was in grade 5 or six, so for about 3 or four years. the problem is that im having a white lump grow in the back of my throat, a little beside my uvuly...?? the thingy that dangles in your throat, i feel stupid for not knowing what its called! but anyway, every now and then i will have a coughing fit and i will cough it out. sometimes it will start growing again, or sometimes it will stop for a month or so. i was just wondering if it was possibly cancer because in a chicken soup book i read about a girl having a lump in her throat that she keep coughing it out and she died of cancer. anyway, i thought it might be extra salt or something coming out of my body?? i really  have no idea. please help by telling me if u have any ideas!! thank u.

This discussion is related to could this be cancer.