Cancer Community
testicle donation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

testicle donation

Were to sell my testicle? And how much?
-7 Comments Post a Comment
The national organ transplant act of 1984 prohibits the sale of human organs and tissue.  There is no market for testicles, sorry.  Testicle transplantation is experimental, anyways.

Dr. Enoch Choi, MD
Palo Alto, CA
hi my name is brian howard and please respond to this post at ***@**** I want to have my testicles removed no i'm not looking for money just looking to kill my out of control sexual urges once and for all they've gotten me into trouble for the last time and I have no self control so they got to go please inform me  how to go about doing this if there is an alternate to decreasing sexual desire that is welcome too but if there's not please help thank  you