testicular cancel
i am worried ive got t cancer. i had an undescended testicle as a child is the risk factor for developing testicular cancer as an adult. ive got a sensation of heaviness and a aching in the lower abdomen and the testies . and  backache,and stomach ache, and a dry cough) i went into hospital in june 2009 and i told them its been hurting for 6 to 9 months and the doctor that saw me said it was epididyno-orchitis and on my notes he put ? torsion . there never done a scan to see the area i was telling them . there gave me some ciprofloxacin for 15 days i took the pills and i was no better still got the same thing and the last three weeks i am feeling very depressed i never felt like this before and my testies is still the same it keeps going heavy and going small .i hope someone on here can help me they cant in the uk hospitals
You need to have an ultrasound of your testicles as soon as possible this will determine what is going on.  Please go to this website www.tc-cancer.com there are a number of guys from the UK that can tell you exactly how to go about it.  Please dont wait. I wish you all the best.
Just checking in and also hoping you went to the www.tccancer.com website.  On their support forums theres a thread called  "Do I have testicular cancer ?" Go there and click on the first heading UK people welcome, I know it will be of great help.  Hope all is well.