Cancer Community
testicular
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

testicular

i have a pain in my groin and its really tender when its touched my right testicul also floats up too my pelvis area and hurts when i have sex also they is what feels like a swollen gland on my right one i am 24 and not sure what is the matter.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi.  From what you've posted, I think you either have an infection of the testicle (orchitis) or the epididymis (epidydimitis), or you may be suffering from torsion (twisting) of the testicle and its associated blood vessels and spermatic cord.  These two conditions are potentially serious, so I think you should get medical attention as soon as possible.
Blank
hi thaks for the reply too my question in english how serious is this if its what u say it is and is they any longterm damage and is they a websiste with more info on this subject thank you faulkner4
Blank
Hi.  The two conditions I mentioned - orchitis/epididymitis and testicular torsion, are serious in that these can worsen if not given prompt medical attention, but if treated early and properly, these conditions don't usually result in any lasting damage.  You can visit www.medscape.com or www.emedicine.com if you want additional information on the matter.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...