Cancer Community
throat cancer help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

throat cancer help

hi,
are most throat cancers visible in the throat when a doctor runs his scope down thru the nose and into the throat? doctor doesn't see anything...but problem with swollowing and ear and neck pain still exist.
Do you have problems with GERD/acid reflux?  

More than likely he would have saw a problem when he scoped you.  
thanks for the info....i have been eating baked chicken about every night for supper, and that certainly makes sense! thanks again.
thank you for the input. i thought of that myself. i will mention it to my doctor when i go back for results next week. thanks again, dannysing
Are you suggesting GERD/reflux can cause throat cancer?  Or are you saying that having those issues can have the similiar symptoms?
Lourdes70.  Sorry it was you who mentioned GERD not dannysing. .  Are you suggesting GERD/reflux can cause throat cancer?  Or are you saying that having those issues can have similiar symptoms?