uterian Cancer
I had a D and C today because my dr said she found pre cancer cells in my uterus 3 months ago when i had a D and C cause my lining was to thick but anyways when she went in today she said the lining was much thicker than 3 months ago and she said that the lining looks to to be cancer but we are waitint on byopsy now. So i was wondering if anyone else has this same issue if so please help me out. Also i am 22 and no children and i ahve been trying for 3 years now but nothing has comeof it.
Hi Heather.
Are you experiencing any symptoms?
Uterine thickening can be secondary to several conditions.  These include endometrial cancer, myoma uteri, or secondary to oral contraceptive pills intake or depot medroxyprogesterone acetate (dmpa) injection.
I agree with the plan of doing a repeat biopsy, hysteroscopy guided or dilatation and curettage.  This will help determine the cause of the endometrial thickening.