Cancer Community
what is suspicious right upper lobe streaky and hazy density means
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

what is suspicious right upper lobe streaky and hazy density means

Hi. My brother had an x-ray done few days ago and had an impression of  suspicious right upper lobe streaky and hazy density. He was also recommended to do an apicolordotic view correlation.

What does this imply? Does my brother has a problem in his lungs?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi.
Your brother’s chest x-ray showed suspicious right upper lobe streaky and hazy density and an apicolordotic view is needed to confirm its presence.
This only means that there may be infiltrates in your brother’s right upper lung lobe.  The cause of which can be a possible pulmonary tuberculosis or pneumonitis, or even prominence of bronchovascular markings.
It is always best to correlate the result of any diagnostic examination with the symptoms a patient may be experiencing.
Good luck.
Blank
what is suspicious opacities in the upper lobe which spotfilm is advised?
Blank
hi sir i have the same xray result of suspicious opacities in the right upper lobe..

pls sir can you give me some medicine how to cure this problem in my body? even just a some common medicine that can help my get better so that i can go to work and pls reply me sir  hoping that you will give me some advise and some regulations how to cure this in a short period of time thank you sir..

archie baldeclona
***@**** (facebook)

pls email me here sir thank you very much
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity