worried about cancer
hello my mother told me that she has a slite back pain on touch when i looked at her back her right side has a very smal bump in the middle back erae of her back, it resembels a smal edema that hurts on touch i asked her when did did she notice the pain she said a week ago. a year ago my mother finished treatment of breast cancer she took chemo ,also biological therapy and radio therapy at the end of her ytreatment, after that she did all the test like MRI, PET CT, they were negative she also had a mastiktomy of her left breast and now this slit edema bump apeared she says it dosent hurt hurt her but only when she touches it it hurt should i be worried that the cancer came back on a different spot or is it just an effect of the mastyktomy of her left breast cuz she has big breast so could it bee from the mastiktomy cuz one side of her body is haver so her body side are not good balnced or is it asociated with cancer? please i need some advice as soon as possible
buyt still i have no answer from you am not looking for treatment i need a giagnose
btw something came to my mind maybe its a lipoma can anybody give his opinion about this ?