Cancer Community
yellow-greenish pus from vagina...very worried pls help..
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

yellow-greenish pus from vagina...very worried pls help..

hi people..pls help..

i had discomfort while urination for two days now. it isnt painful but felt something. it jus happen yesterday. and im even more worried.

i noticed a little greenish yellow pus-like discharge today.. and i have lower abdominal discomfort..

could it be that i wiped from back to front two days ago,and this happens one day later?

pls kindly give some advice. thanks. im really worried and i would appreciate ur kind reply. thanks

Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi

Since how long have you been having these symptoms? How old are you and did you have intercourse with a partner recently? Is there itching in the area? Are there any red bumps? Is the discharge foul-smelling. There seems to be an infection in the vagina and possibly the urinary tract. This could be due to a bacteria, fungus or the protozoan. Although the greenish yellow discharge indicates it might be a trichomonas vaginitis (protozoan), there could be a component of bacterial/fungal infection also. Hence please visit a physician for the appropriate treatment. You could be given a course of antibiotics/antifungals. Also, please don't have intercourse till the symptoms clear and a week after that. Your partner, incase you had intercourse, also needs to be treated. In the meanwhile, maintain proper hygeine and take plenty of water.

Best..
Blank
sir same problem i have....is the sex only reason for this infection??plz reoly...im having this problem for a week
Blank
which medicine u took??coz i have the sameee problem..i cant go to the doctor...plz help
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank