Candida User Group
Candida Yeast CURE!
About This Group:

For people with yeast infections and systemic candida ... helps and remedies.

Founded by boo600 on September 13, 2010
35 members

Candida Yeast CURE!

I'm not a doctor, I'm not a robot... I'm also not trying to sell you anything. What I am is someone who has suffered from candida her whole life and recently found the only remedy (out of the 300 that doctors and naturopaths have prescribed) that actually REALLY WORKS! I started using certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils for chronic yeast (candidiasis) in September of 2012. Now, after four months of treating myself with essential oils, I am 100% certain that this is the answer. If you would like the specifics of this treatment please feel free to message me. I am more than happy to share this information. The oils have truly been a gift of the divine. Please please PLEASE give this a chance! If you have been through the horrors that I have, you owe it to yourself to invest in your health. Be well friends!

HowComeCook joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 23
mike3454 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/13
kara902 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/13