Candida Yeast CURE!
I'm not a doctor, I'm not a robot... I'm also not trying to sell you anything. What I am is someone who has suffered from candida her whole life and recently found the only remedy (out of the 300 that doctors and naturopaths have prescribed) that actually REALLY WORKS! I started using certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils for chronic yeast (candidiasis) in September of 2012. Now, after four months of treating myself with essential oils, I am 100% certain that this is the answer. If you would like the specifics of this treatment please feel free to message me. I am more than happy to share this information. The oils have truly been a gift of the divine. Please please PLEASE give this a chance! If you have been through the horrors that I have, you owe it to yourself to invest in your health. Be well friends!

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KustomK2 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 25
maxxxx7 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 16
BrokenSlinky joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 14