Candida User Group
Candida or.....
About This Group:

For people with yeast infections and systemic candida ... helps and remedies.

Founded by boo600 on September 13, 2010
35 members

Candida or.....

I have been having issues now for the past 2 years.  Originally I came to this site via some risky behavior and through months of anxiety and testing I think I am safe to rule out any STDs caught as a reason for my systems.  It all started roughly a week after I started self medicating with antibitotics ( I know I know) and then begging for additional ones through my doctor. I was taking two different ones at the same time.  

My situation was full of stress and worry over what I may have caught (I received unprotected oral, nothing else) and have been assured that HIV was not a possiblity and still proceeded with 5 tests ranging from 2 weeks post exposure thru 4 moths post.  All neg.

I developed a rash on my face of small pimple like spots that would remain small in size and would form a tiny white head that contained a small amount of puss, they were differen then a classic pimple as they did not grow larger and were all located on my forehead and right at my hairline (I never got acne or pimples as a teen).  Then I developed a lump in the throat feeling that was extreme (anxiety related?), swollen glands under my jaw, extreme headaches and burning pain in my shoulder, neck and down into my elbows and a burning tougne.  It hung around with me for a about a couple weeks and then the rash on my face finally went away.  

Every now and then the rash will come back and dissapear.  One such time I tried a probiotic and it cleared up within a couple days.  Lately I have been thinking about the incident and all of the sudden the rash comes back, headache, burning pain in my neck, swollen tonsils, sore throat, shoulder and elbows and a burning tougne.  I am not sure what is going on but now it has me concerned.  The doctors I have been too think I am borderline crazy just because of my original story.  I have been tested for HIV through the recommend time window...I am pretty sure it is candida related but I second guess myself and feel like I should get tested again.  I try and look for my symptoms online to confirm what is actually going on with me and get HIV off my brain but it is tough.  Has anyone had symptoms like mine or know what is going on?  
HowComeCook joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 23
mike3454 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 17
kara902 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 17