Candida User Group
I got a severe penile yeast infection from this girl.. advice please!.
About This Group:

For people with yeast infections and systemic candida ... helps and remedies.

Founded by boo600 on September 13, 2010
35 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I got a severe penile yeast infection from this girl.. advice please!.

I had unprotected sex with this chick and the day after my penis got very very itchy, red, sore and swollen with a red rash and i went to the doctor today, and yep he said i had a yeast infection and gave me some stuff for it or whatever. I just wanna know are there girls that have a yeast infection and not tell me, because shes afraid that she wouldnt get sex or that she never knew what it was? I never had a yeast infection before and only after i had sex with her i got one hardcore. so she must of knew she had one but didnt think it was bad or anything?? because it said that if a women has a yeast infection then shed know for sure. why would she do this to me, and should i let her know straight up that she must have an infection? because theres no way i had one i never had no signs but right after intercourse with her i had a very bad case of it. please help me out on this one, the doc told me i should let her know.  please a few good answers on this one would be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time.
Recent Activity
742330_tn?1350368450
Blank
HowComeCook joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 23
Blank
mike3454 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 17
Blank
kara902 joined this group