I got a severe penile yeast infection from this girl.. advice please!.
I had unprotected sex with this chick and the day after my penis got very very itchy, red, sore and swollen with a red rash and i went to the doctor today, and yep he said i had a yeast infection and gave me some stuff for it or whatever. I just wanna know are there girls that have a yeast infection and not tell me, because shes afraid that she wouldnt get sex or that she never knew what it was? I never had a yeast infection before and only after i had sex with her i got one hardcore. so she must of knew she had one but didnt think it was bad or anything?? because it said that if a women has a yeast infection then shed know for sure. why would she do this to me, and should i let her know straight up that she must have an infection? because theres no way i had one i never had no signs but right after intercourse with her i had a very bad case of it. please help me out on this one, the doc told me i should let her know.  please a few good answers on this one would be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KustomK2 joined this group
Welcome them!
07/15
maxxxx7 joined this group
Welcome them!
07/15
BrokenSlinky joined this group
Welcome them!
07/15