Aa
A
A
Close
Need Advice on what to do next for Candida
I believe I have been suffering from Candida for many many years.  When I look at the symptoms, I have nearly all of them.  In January, I first took the spit tesk and it looked really bad.  I immediatley went to the doctors and saw the nurse practioner, who believed I also had this.  She gave me difulocan(only 1 pill)I did that and a candida cleanse and immediately began to feel a little better.  My gnawing, creepy crawling feelings in my gut decreased, I did get some energy back and didn't feel so depressed.  Everything I have read states that if I have a severe case of this, that I would need to be on an antifungal prescription for at least 2 weeks.  I also have the bad breath and a white coated tongue.  This has not gotten any better at all.  I have been following the candida diet and have been taking many natural antifungal remedies such as paul darco, grapefruit seed extract, and probiotics.  Even though I am better than when I started, I still believe I need to do more to get rid of this.  Afraid to go to the doctors again.  I don't thing the doctor will treat me again.  What should I do?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
KustomK2 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 25
Blank
maxxxx7 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 16
Blank