Need Advice on what to do next for Candida
I believe I have been suffering from Candida for many many years.  When I look at the symptoms, I have nearly all of them.  In January, I first took the spit tesk and it looked really bad.  I immediatley went to the doctors and saw the nurse practioner, who believed I also had this.  She gave me difulocan(only 1 pill)I did that and a candida cleanse and immediately began to feel a little better.  My gnawing, creepy crawling feelings in my gut decreased, I did get some energy back and didn't feel so depressed.  Everything I have read states that if I have a severe case of this, that I would need to be on an antifungal prescription for at least 2 weeks.  I also have the bad breath and a white coated tongue.  This has not gotten any better at all.  I have been following the candida diet and have been taking many natural antifungal remedies such as paul darco, grapefruit seed extract, and probiotics.  Even though I am better than when I started, I still believe I need to do more to get rid of this.  Afraid to go to the doctors again.  I don't thing the doctor will treat me again.  What should I do?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KustomK2 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 25
maxxxx7 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 16
BrokenSlinky joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 14