Candida User Group
fluconazole treatment for candida prostatitis
About This Group:

For people with yeast infections and systemic candida ... helps and remedies.

Founded by boo600 on September 13, 2010
34 members

hi , i have a bad case of systemic candida and have been following the diet very strictly for the last 4months i had a very bad die off reaction through diet alone but other than the gut problems ,immune and vit diffiency i have been having prostate and epididymitis infection for the last 8months without any complete resolution now i no that antibiotics are bad for candida but there is one antibiotic that helps ( a little ) and thats doxycycline and it has taken ages to find out weather these are bacterial or not and they not - itis candida related , im interested in trying the drug fluconazole as i read its great for systemic problems like mine but i also read about the harsh side effects it may cause and that peoples problems come back worse than before when they stop using it - i wonder if these people are returning to old diets after this drug has been stopped or not ? i would be greatful if anyone has tried this drug for prostate issues and what the side effects were like during the treatment and also if you stuck to the diet .

ive read the things like MMS and collodial silver are good also for this but im looking to get this candida killed off and out my system before i try anything else . id appreciate a response from someone with personal experience in this . thanks
mike3454 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 17
kara902 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 17
PrincessChandaLeigh is making your problem my p... Comment
Sep 07