Cardiac Rehabilitation Community
Angioplasty

Cardiac Rehabilitation (Rehab) is a medically supervised program that helps improve heart function for people who have heart disease, have suffered a heart attack or have certain heart disorders.. Rehab programs include monitored exercise training, education on heart healthy living, and counseling to reduce stress and help you return to an active life. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Cardiac Rehabilitation patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: tracking success, diet-nutrition tips; family issues, research, recovering from surgery.

Angioplasty

I need to identify the hospital in New York area that has the highest rate of success in performing angioplasty.  I am 75 years old and I had angioplasty in 1999 with three stents in my chest.  I live in Queens.
Thank you for your kind assistance.
Tena1934
Englewood Hospital in Englewood(NJ) is considered one of the best for heart care. I got a stent in 2005 and recently got an implantable pacemaker/defibrillator at EH. And 3-5 times a week, I use their cardio rehab facility.