Cardiac Rehabilitation Community
Circulation problems

Cardiac Rehabilitation (Rehab) is a medically supervised program that helps improve heart function for people who have heart disease, have suffered a heart attack or have certain heart disorders.. Rehab programs include monitored exercise training, education on heart healthy living, and counseling to reduce stress and help you return to an active life. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Cardiac Rehabilitation patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: tracking success, diet-nutrition tips; family issues, research, recovering from surgery.

Circulation problems

Hi I am a 73 year old that smoked for 45 years, had a triple bypass 20 months after stopping smoking in Feb 2002, and in general terms have not tried real hard to look after my health. Now all of a sudden I am starting to think I might be able to squeeze  a couple more years out of what I have. I have lived 30 years longer than my Father who died of a heart attack in 1953 at 43 years of age. My current most pressing problem is Circulation in my feet. I suffer a range of discomforts from a bruised feeling, to  a num feeling to a burning feeling, which I get every morning when I am getting out of bed. Can anybody else relate to this? and can anybody tell me how they combat it?
You might try Co-Q10 and magnesium; it helps a bit.