Cardiac Syndrome X- cardiac microvascular dysfunction User Group
Chatroom??
About This Group:

Vasopastic angina of small heart vessels with normal coronary arteries confirmed by cardiac cath. Main symptoms are shortness of breath and chest tightness or pain on exertion and/or chest pain, not on exertion.

Founded by joanincarolina on October 3, 2009
43 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chatroom??

Hello... do y'all meet in a chatroom to discussed all about microvascular dsyfunction..Please let me know..You can e-mail me at ***@**** was diagnosised MVD about 2 months ago after ruling out so many of things. chest tightness and short of breath many times a day still. I am taking Ranexa 1000 mg 2x day..Carvedilol (coreg) 12.5 mg 2x day..Isosobide (Imdur) 60 mg 1x day..I have a pacemaker/difubulator put in 3 months ago (heart was functioning at below 35%) I am scheduled for another heart cath soon to rule out high pressures behind the heart.. I have never smoked (but was around alot of second hand smoke when growing up), no high blood pressure, no diabetes, no blockages...I am 57 years old..Thank you for any information that you can give me..Thanks SharoninBama
1 Comment
Blank
712042_tn?1254572809
For some reason I am not getting an alert when a person posts here. But I think I have provided you with enough information to contact me. Joan.
Blank
Recent Activity
5520965_tn?1391554478
Blank
Shasari joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 16
Blank
Heartenough joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 11
Blank