Chest pain
Hi there, I'm a 22 year old, mum of one.
Work in a hospital as a an auxiliary nurse.
When I went to bed just over a week ago I experienced some pain above my left breast that I could also feel in my shoulder I could only feel it when lying down and exhailing. I tried to ignout it thinking it would go away but over the next few days it got worse so I went to my local A&E on early hours the doctor done a set of obs an ECG and asked if I move and handle patients at work and I said yes he then said as the ECG was fine it proberly sounde like inflamed muscles due to work and sent me home with a hospital dosage of co-codamol and naproxen. I've been taking them for a few days now but it's not helping it actually got worse last night I weren't all dizzy n felt really nauseous an the pain just felt like pressure in my chest I also had a moment when I felt like a vibration in the back of my neck, I am in quite a bit of pain now and worried the doctor may send me back home again if I go back up, any suggestions?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Shasari added the Exercise Tracker
Sep 21
Kmulh joined this group
Welcome them!
May 25
Related Tags