Cardiac Syndrome X- cardiac microvascular dysfunction User Group
Chest pain
About This Group:

Vasopastic angina of small heart vessels with normal coronary arteries confirmed by cardiac cath. Main symptoms are shortness of breath and chest tightness or pain on exertion and/or chest pain, not on exertion.

Founded by joanincarolina on October 3, 2009
43 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chest pain

Hi there, I'm a 22 year old, mum of one.
Work in a hospital as a an auxiliary nurse.
When I went to bed just over a week ago I experienced some pain above my left breast that I could also feel in my shoulder I could only feel it when lying down and exhailing. I tried to ignout it thinking it would go away but over the next few days it got worse so I went to my local A&E on early hours the doctor done a set of obs an ECG and asked if I move and handle patients at work and I said yes he then said as the ECG was fine it proberly sounde like inflamed muscles due to work and sent me home with a hospital dosage of co-codamol and naproxen. I've been taking them for a few days now but it's not helping it actually got worse last night I weren't all dizzy n felt really nauseous an the pain just felt like pressure in my chest I also had a moment when I felt like a vibration in the back of my neck, I am in quite a bit of pain now and worried the doctor may send me back home again if I go back up, any suggestions?
Recent Activity
Blank
Heartenough joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 11
Blank
Eveningsun joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 29
Blank
steveb121 joined this group
Welcome them!