Hi to my MVD pals...!!
Hey Joan and Mary... I was googling Endothelium Dysfunction and Cardiac MRI, hit images and Mary's pic came up!!!! That's kinda funny, you know the old joke about when you look up something in the dictionary and someone's pic will be there... That's what popped in my mind "When you look up Endothelium Dysfunction in the dictionary, Mary's pic will come up.... lol
Anyway, always ready for more info and more friends!!! Finally back to earth after my yoga inducing episode today. They just seem to keep getting worse, so I guess I'll try to take an A out of my AAA personality and back off and modify it more and maybe just 2 days a week... This is the first week I tried to do 3 and the one on Sunday was very challenging, for me at least....
Hugs to all...
Katie
First, I apologize for not responding you to sooner. In the past any activity on my site automatically sends me an email notice to my inbox....that didn't happen and neitehr did the message to Denmar. I'll check with Medhelp and find out what's happening. Hugs Joan.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Shasari added the Exercise Tracker
Sep 21
Kmulh joined this group
Welcome them!
May 25
Related Tags