One great step; my Emory video is out!
This has pleased me so much as this seems to have been such a long journey to a more debilitating state. I hope this helps doctors, nurses and family members who may have someone who has my symptoms. There is belief and help for endothelial microvascular dysfunction. Joan.

http://emoryhealthcare.org/interventional-cardiology/conditions-diagnoses.html
Thank you for this. I was able to send it to my family members. Helping them make a little more sense of what I am dealing with. It is as if it is now finally legit.
With a grateful heart,
Janet
Just saw your profile and see that you did get the video. Thanks and thanks for passing it on. It helps that our family knows that we are too tired to make anything up! :) Try and contact me on my private email and we do have one other thing in common...I was born and raised in Canada. Try me at ***@**** and it it doesn't allow then we'll firgure out another way.There is a girl in BC with this MVD also and is in my little group with age ranges from 28 to me at 66.We are from South Africa, Ireland, Japan, England, US and have all been seen by most of the best cardiologists and all "try" meds and try to manage this thing I call The Beast. Hope you are on a calcium channel blocker and elavil at night, low dose to help with pain. Also, for those crash days, you absolutely need an anti- anixety med to change that message from the brain to slow the heart down. Let's try this. Joan.
Fooey! Try it this way by me spelling out the address. Start with jjahnke then the little 'at' sign. Then follow that by these two words together: mind and spring, leaving out the and. The last word is the abbreviated version for commercial. Joan.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Shasari joined this group
Welcome them!
11/14
Heartenough joined this group
Welcome them!
03/14
Eveningsun joined this group
Welcome them!
12/13
Related Tags