Aa
A
A
Close
463897 tn?1468017350
Introducing a new Community Leader
Hi,

We're pleased to announce Tuckamore as your new Community Leader in the Caregivers Community.  Tuckamore has been a terrific contributor to the community, and we're thrilled she has accepted this role. Please give her a warm welcome, as we look forward to working with Tuckamore and your entire community.

Cheryl
MedHelp Community Mgr
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
547368 tn?1440545385
Thank you Cheryl.

I am so proud to be the Community Leader of the Caregivers Forum. I have many years of experience in Care-giving.  

Caregivers are special people. So many times we forget that we need to take care of ourselves first in order to provide good quality care for others. Rather your loved one has dementia, a terminal illness, a birth disability, a short term disability, mental illness or is aged we will all benefit from sharing and supporting one another.  

If you have questions, concerns or just need to vent please feel free to post here. You've some to the right place. We'll discover such things as how and where to get the best services. We'll lean on one in sorrow and rejoice together with progress.    

I am excited about our partnership and look forward to sharing and exchanging ideas.

Peace,
Tuck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi, welcome, you have some good answers to posts here.  Keep up the good posts!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Caregivers Community Resources