31 weeks pregnant and both hands are numb
Everyday I wake up both my hands are numb and the left seems to always be hurting! It started out two weeks ago with just my left goin numb then both hands then the pain in my left. id think my baby is just layin on a nerve if it werent still numb....ive been up for two hours! My left hands hurtting still! Feels like somebody hit it, its never lasted this long. Also when I hold my phone just long enough to send out a txt.doesnt mattet which hand it always goes numb!!
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The nerve innervating (supplying) the thumb, the index finger and the middle fingers is the median nerve. This can get compressed in the wrist, leading to numbness of these areas leading to a condition called Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The nerve can get compressed due to obesity, Diabetes Mellitus, hypothyroidism, arthritis and trauma. Also, this is more common in pregnancy. Good working style like working without bending the wrist, smooth movements and taking breaks in between for stretching the hands will help prevent carpal tunnel syndrome. Further wearing wrist support or wrist braces can further support along with strengthening exercises. Please consult your primary care physician for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
My carpal tunnel flared up and started to really showing its symptoms when I was pregnant with my second son. It's very common to have these issues while pregnant. Unfortunately there isn't much but (as previous post said) ensure that u r working ergonomically and if u are still showing symptoms after baby is born (I'd wait a few months) then definitely has it checked out.