Carpel Tunnel Syndrome during pregnancy
I have really bad CTS right now. I know it's normal but nothing I do seems to help with the numbing in my hand and fingers. It hurts really bad at night especially when I lay on it (which I try not to do). If I hold my hand to long in the same position it starts getting numb. When I comb my hair even. It's really getting annoying. Did anyone have this problem during their pregnancies? Or have any advice to help me. It's getting so bad I can't sleep at night.
I had it when pregho with dd, it was really bad, my doc told me to wear a splint, but I didn't. It completely went away after I had her, it's from your ligaments going softer to prepare for delivery. good luck!
I only just recently found out that there is a connection between the CTS and pregnancy.  I had no idea.  I know there are exercises that are recommended but don't know much about them.  I have seen a couple on a pregnancy work out DVD that I just started doing.  I recommend Googling CST and Pregnancy and you will probably find out more.

Good luck.  I am sorry you are in such pain :(
I had this problem but mine was my whole arms was so annoying, I was like you so much as lifting my arms or moving my hands or holding something and I went numb. The only thing that helped me was getting in a warm bath n getting my partner to massage them but apart from that nothing did it for me
I had it too. So annoying! I used to drop things a lot because of it and I burned my hands a few times too. I tried splints and they didn't help at all. The hand exercises would give some temporary relief but not really. I'm really sorry you have this. It went away a few weeks after I delivered.
It's worse with this pregnancy. I had it with my 2nd very very mild. With my 3rd it got a little worse but dealable. This time is like you know that!!
I tried the splint and it didnt work either.
SPIKET77. I hate that! LOL I drop things (like pots bc they get to heavy!) My 3 fingers get so numb it hurts. I have an appt this morning so Im going to tell him (again) that this is getting worse. And I have my Glucose screening which Im not looking foward to!!
My wife had really bad CTS and would wake up at night crying. She tried the splint and it didn't do much for her. Eventually she got desperate and decided to try acupuncture and it worked for her. The pain was about 80% better and it allowed her to sleep at night. Not sure it will work for everyone but it is definitely a try and is one of the few things you can do while pregnant.

Good luck.
I'm currently 22 weeks, I have had the cts since week 4 In both hands plus sometimes severe swelling, I had the same problem with my first child, but with him it started later and wasn't as painful. I completely understand your frustration my symptoms become so painful it brings me to tears because I can't fix it. The splints do nothing for the cts they just give me a itchy red rash :( I've tried ice but it only helps while it is on the area. I have used paraffin wax and the heat did help. I'm going to see a sports medicine doctor in a couple of weeks hopefully he will have some good recommendations.
Have you tried using a night splint?  It has padding that goes under your wrist and arm.  The splint itself is not as noticeable because of the padding.  It keeps you from balling up your fist and from laying on your hand.
I had it, too .. it was so bad my fingers would be numb!  After I gave birth it went away after I stopped breastfeeding.  It was painful.  Didn't get it with all my pregnancies which is odd .. but lucky!

C~