Needs tendinitis advice please
For over a  2 months my wrist has been very uncomfortable. The last 2 weeks I have used Tramadol doctor said it could be an underlying inflammation. I have stopped using the tablet but have still a dull ache, weak and can sometimes be sharp in my left wrist the other isn't as uncomfortable. I'm exercising them a little but elbow can also be stiff  and tender both sides at times.  No injury before hand and not much computer use. Find picking up carrier bags of food shopping that not too heavy strains it on the inside area of wrist. Is this tendinitis?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The cause for the pain could be flexor tendinitis, inflammation of the tendons on the palmar aspect of the hand. This can happen with infections and inflammations. It can also be due to flexor tenosynovitis, which is inflammation of the tendon sheath. If the anti inflammatories are not helping, consult your primary care physician for a proper evaluation. He may ask for blood tests and x rays to detect the cause for the pain. Also, avoid those movements which promote pain.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.