wrist splint
is this wrist splint what i'm undergoing? i've been having pain in my left wrist
Are you wearing a splint? Does it hurt and fall asleep at night? I'm having the left hand done next tues, had the right hand done in dec. Definitely carpal tunnel but made completely pain free after surgery
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms can be due to nerve compression of carpal tunnel. In this the median nerve is compressed at the wrist in a place called the carpal tunnel. Symptoms begin with numbness and tingling of the first three or two fingers from the thumb side. Then the numbness or tingling can spread upwards to the arms. Nerve conduction studies are quite diagnostic. Treatment is usually by splints and steroid injections. Surgery may be required in some cases. Only a consultation with your primary care physician can help diagnose.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.