Aloe Plant
My 4 month old kitten loves to chew on and eat the aloe plant on the porch.  If I don't take it away from her I think she would eat a whole leaf, which would be a lot (4-6").  I know that aloe is good for the digestive tract, but is this good for a kitten to eat?  Can she eat too much?  She has an appointment at the vet at the end of the month and I'll ask her then, but was hoping someone might be able to give me some answers before then.  I also figure that she must need the aloe if she is eating it because it certainly does not taste too good!  Thanking you in advance for your help.  
cats love to eat plants, especially expensive ones that you have to hire somebody to plant...anyway, i wouldn't let her get too much of it, it might give her diarrhea.  also, if she's still a baby, she might not be developed enough to digest it properly if she does manage to swallow it down.

try giving her a little pet grass bush and see if that doesn't divert her attention from the decorative plants in your house.
Cats love to chew on any plant but I heard that aloe could be a possible toxin to cats. Keep an eye on your kitty and maybe put the plant away from him/her until you speak to your vet.
my cats love to nibble my aloe too, but i got concerned when i read that it can be toxic to animals.
http://www.cfainc.org/articles/plants.html

i have tried 2 different sprays that seem to work. both are safe to use on plants, claim to be nontoxic, and are basically made from different plants or herns that are bitter and discourage pets from nibbling. both are also clear and ok to use on furniture. i found one years ago in the pet section at my local grocery store. it worked great, but i couldn't find it the other day so i went to petco and got a different brand. there are a lot of products out there, but fyi- i found many more to choose from in the dog section of the store than in the cat section.
Coolspot 2000 for dogs. It discourages licking and they say it is safe for cats but it's not! Long story, but it does contain aloe.
Aloe vera juice is extremely good for cats with constipation. It is very soothing to the intestinal track. Always see your vet, though, if your cat is constipated. It could be related to a more serious problem. See www.holisticat.com
I have a problem with my kitten eating aloe vera cactus plants, but I'm truly confused, as some people are saying that it's absolutely not good for kittens/cats, while others are responding with positive regards, in respect to the aloe eating habit of kittens/cats.  

I just want to know if it is okay, and under what circumstances it might not be safe (if it is at all).  IS IT GOOD FOR THEM OR BAD?  That's all I need to know.  Thank you, for reading, and I hope to get any/all positive responses that would help me treat my kittens eating of aloe plants habit appropriately.

Lex